Submit a session proposal or short course
Propose a session
Session proposals in the conference themes are welcome before Sep. 30, 2021. Please submit your proposal online in the login area or send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Session proposals should include a Title, summary, a target IAMG journal for possible follow-up full papers, and at least two names (one Chair and one Co-Chair or more).
- Attract 4, 8 or 12 oral presentations + open number of poster presentations
- Review all abstracts for their session, accept for oral or posters and make recommendations to authors
- Organize the order of the presentations in the allocated time slot before June 1st, 2022
- Register to IAMG 2022 and convene the session with the co-chair.
- Accept to act as guest editor or reviewers for follow up papers from their session in IAMG journals
Four IAMG journals may publish post-conference papers:
- Mathematical Geosciences for papers focusing on new developments, concepts and tools in geomathematics and data science.
- Computers & Geosciences for papers at the crossing of computer science and geosciences, with the aim to also publish open-source software.
- Natural Resources Research for papers on quantitative studies related to all aspects of natural resource management.
- Applied Computing and Geosciences for open access papers adrressing the application of new computing methods to geoscience problems.
Propose a short courseShort course Proposals are welcome before Sept 30, 2021. Please submit your proposal via e-mail to email@example.com
Short course proposals should include:
- The name and short CV of the instructor
- A 1-page course description summarizing the course objectives, learning outcomes and content.
- Proposed duration
- Min. and Max number of participants
- Cost per participant (in EUR)
- Specific needs (computer, software)